I went to a standing bar with a friend in Ueno 上野 Tokyo. We had a good time and spent only 4100 yen for the both of us. l will write about the food and drinks that we had in this blog below.
Draft beer is 410 yen. It is cheaper than usual bars.
A glass of alcoholic beverages cost 310 to 410 yen such as cocktails, sake and beer.
Organ Meat Stew in Japanese Broth
This bar offers many kinds of foods that cost from 160 yen to around 300 yen per dish. However they are served with small dish.
Deep Fried Ham Cutlet (It was very soft ham. Good taste!)
Deep Fried Horse Mackerel
Boiled Firefly Squid
Sliced Fresh Sea Cucumber
Chicken Thigh and Garlic Cloves (Delicious!)
酒 Cold Sake
They offer several kinds of sake.
Plum Wine mixed with shochu
烏龍茶 Oolong Tea
Standing bar name
Tachinomi TAKIOKA 立飲みたきおか
- No service fee / No cover charge
- Smoking is accepted.
- You need share the table with other customers if it is crowded.
- You have to pay when you order at the table, or cash on delivery.
- Tax is included in the prices.
- There are standing seats only.
They have 3 standing bars around Ueno 上野 Tokyo.
Name: Takioka たきおか