One of the popular beef bowl chain restaurants is MATSUYA 松屋. They offer beef bowl and several kinds of set meals.
The set meals have several slices of meat, rice, salad and miso soup.
- 1st - Barbecued Marinated Beef Set Meal カルビ焼肉定食 650 yen
- 2nd - Original Curry with Beef カレギュウ 550 yen (590 yen)
- 3rd - Gyumeshi Beef Bowl (Beef on Rice) 牛めし 320 yen (380 yen)
- 4th - Barbecued Beef Set Meal 牛焼肉定食 600 yen
- 5th - Salad 生野菜 110 yen
- Recommended Combination 510 yen
1st - Barbecued Marinated Beef Set Meal カルビ焼肉定食 650 yen
2nd - Original Curry with Beef カレギュウ 550 yen (590 yen)
3rd - Gyumeshi Beef Bowl (Beef on Rice) 牛めし 320 yen (380 yen)
4th - Barbecued Beef Set Meal 牛焼肉定食 600 yen
This is thinly sliced beef with chopped green onion and grated daikon radish.
This photo is “Barbecued Beef Set Meal 牛焼肉定食 600 yen” + “Tonjiru 豚汁 180 yen”
780 yen in total
5th - Salad 生野菜 110 yen
This quantity is good enough because only 110 yen.
Grilled Pork Set Meal 豚焼肉定食 590 yen
Kimchi キムチ 80 yen
Change to Tonjiru 豚汁変更 180 yen
If you pay 180 yen more, you can change the miso soup to Tonjiru 豚汁. Tonjiru is a type of miso soup that has pork, tofu and few kinds of vegetables in it.
Recommended Combination 510 yen
- Gyumeshi Beef Bowl (Beef on Rice) 牛めし 320 yen
- Salad 生野菜 110 yen
- Kimchi キムチ 80 yen
- Miso Soup みそ汁 0 yen if you order a set meal or a main dish for here
(60 yen for to go)
There are more than 900 MATSUYA 松屋 restaurants all over Japan.
This beef bowl chain restaurant has two types of order systems. One is self-service, and the other is a typical restaurant system.
However, the typical ones use table order system or meal ticketing machine at the entrance.
Buy meal tickets at the ticketing machine.
English picture menu is available.
Find yourself an empty seat.
Green tea and water are self-service.
When your ticket numbers are shown on the display, you need to go to the counter to get your food, and hand your tickets to the staff.
Chopsticks and spoon are self-service.
Enjoy your meal!
There are some sauce and seasoning bottles on the table. They are free of charge.
After finishing the meal, you should return your empty dishes to the return shelf.
- No service fee / No cover charge
- Tax is included in the prices.
- English picture menu is available.
- Green tea and water are free of charge and self-service
- You can also buy food for to go.
There are so many MATSUYA 松屋 shops in Japan. Probably you will often find the shops during your trip.
Please search again viewing larger Google Maps after show around the area you will go to.
Recommended restaurants around Ikebukuro 池袋 Station in Tokyo
Information will be updated later...