In Japan, many bar restaurants offer all-you-can-drink alcoholic beverages.
I know a good place in Tokyo for the people who can't read and speak Japanese.
I highly recommend a bar restaurant Yakitori MARUKIN やきとり〇金 in Tokyo. They also offer tasty grilled chicken on a skewer.
- 70 kinds of all-you-can-drink alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Every 30 minute you are charged 299 yen. (You need to order it at least 1 hour.)
- The beverages are self-service. You don't need to order drinks from the wait staff. If you can't speak Japanese, it is a good system.
- They offer bite size and inexpensive grilled chicken on a skewer. You can try many kinds of skewer foods.
- When you have your seat, first please tell the wait staff how long you will stay for all-you-can-drink.
- The last call is 15 minutes before your allocated end time. At that time, you can enjoy the last 1 drink.
- If you don't leave and pay the bill within 6 minutes after the end time, automatically it is extended for 30 minutes and you are charged.
- You can't extend your time if there are reservations for other customers.
Japanese picture menu
Unfortunately, chicken skewers have no pictures on the menu. Use this menu below.
* These items and prices in the picture above are changed.
- もも (Momo) Thigh 79 yen
- 皮 (Kawa) Skin 74 yen
- ぼんじり (Bonjiri) Tail 74 yen
- 砂肝 (Sunagimo) Gizzard 74 yen
- ハツ (Hatsu) Heart 74 yen
- レバー (Reba) Liver 74 yen
- ヤゲン軟骨 (Yagen-nankotsu) Cartilage 74 yen
- つくね (Tsukune) Chicken mince patty 76 yen
- 明太つくね (Menta-tsukune) Chicken mince patty with seasoned cod (pollack) roe 80 yen
- 梅紫蘇つくね (Ume-shiso-tsukune) Chicken mince patty with plum paste and shredded Japanese basil 80 yen
- わさびつくね (Wasabi-tukune) Chicken mince patty with wasabi 80 yen
- 豚バラトマト (Buta-bara-tomato) Tomato rolled with pork 80 yen * It might be end of sales.
- 豚バラえのき (Buta-bara-enoki) Enoki mushrooms rolled with pork 80 yen * It might be end of sales.
- 手羽（揚） (Teba) Deep fried chicken wing 89 yen
- ねぎ (Negi) Leek 60 yen
- なす (Nasu) Egg plant 60 yen
- 長いも焼き (Nagaimoyaki) Yam 69 yen
焼餃子 (Yaki-gyoza) Pan Fried Dumplings 380 yen
ごぼうチップス (Gobou Chips) Deep Fried Burdock Root 380 yen
I like it.
Put your glass on it. Push the yellow button.
梅酒 Umeshu: Plum Wine
炭酸水 Carbonated water
ハイボール Whiskey Soda
自家割芋焼酎 Homemade Shochu made from potatoes.
Cocktails and so on
Red / White Wine, Sake
You can get refills of alcohol at the bar anytime you want without ordering from the staff.
You can make your original cocktails. It's fun!
This bar offers all-you-can-drink alcoholic beverages by self service at the counter, but food is not self service. Please order food from the wait staff.
Most of the grilled chicken items are served without seasoning.
You can dip it into this garlic sauce pot. You can also use salt and other sauces which are on the table.
A skewer costs between 60 and 89 yen.
It is mini size but reasonable!
from the left side
- つくね (Tsukune) Chicken mince patty
- レバー (Reba) Liver
- 砂肝 (Sunagimo) Gizzard
- 豚バラトマト (Buta-bara-tomato) Tomato rolled with pork *End of sales?
- 梅紫蘇つくね (Ume-shiso-tsukune) Chicken mince patty with plum paste and shredded Japanese basil
- もも (Momo) Thigh
- Left: もも (Momo) Thigh
- Right: 皮 (Kawa) Skin
- Left: ?
- Right: 手羽（揚） (Teba) Deep fried chicken wing
- Left: 梅紫蘇つくね (Ume-shiso-tsukune) Chicken mince patty with plum paste and shredded Japanese basil.
- Middle: なす (Nasu) Egg plant
- Right: 豚バラえのき (Buta-bara-enoki) Enoki mushrooms rolled with pork.
* It might be end of sales.
I like putting Shichimi 七味 hot pepper on it.
You can put the skewers into this cup after eating.
Bar restaurant name
Yakitori MARUKIN やきとり〇金
- No service fee / No cover charge
- You should order all-you-can-drink for at least 1 hour.
- Picture menu is available except grilled skewer items.
- 10% tax is not included in the prices
Smoking is accepted.
The bar restaurant chain has some branches in downtown Tokyo. Their business hours depend on the respective branches, but at the latest they open from 4:00 pm.
However, only a few branches open at 3:00 pm on weekends.
Website (in Japanese)
* It is located on the 2F.
* It is located on the 4F.
This map above shows some wrong restaurants. Instead, please check below.
I introduce some restaurants around popular sightseeing places in downtown Tokyo.
Check out Google Maps below!
Photos were taken at some branches in 2016 - 2017. Information is as of February 2019.
Another Yakitori (chicken) chain restaurant offers all-you-can-eat and drink.
Don't miss the last train.