This garden has been made similarly to Monet's Garden in France.
It is a good place to go on a date.
Monet's Garden モネの庭 is located in Kitagawa Village 北川村.
I have been to this garden a few times.
You will feel comfortable and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere there.
There are always so many different kinds of flowers throughout the year.
The trails are good for a short hike.
Cafe and Shops
There are cafe and bakery.
The cafe offers Yuzu Citron Juice ゆずジュース 350 yen.
They use Kitagawa Village grown yuzu citron. Fragrance of yuzu is great!
Monet's Garden Marmottan in Kitagawa Village
Admission 730 yen
* This ticket says;
Free admission with this ticket to Monet's Garden in Giverny, France.
Valid for one individual visitor from 24/03/2017 to 1/11/2018.
Not valid for group visitors.
- Credit card is not accepted (except souvenir shop)
- No smoking in the garden
- Bringing outside food into the garden is not allowed. Please use the cafe and bakery.
- Taking photos in the garden is allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in the garden.
- Bus 230 yen / one way (Nahari 奈半利 Station ↔ Monet's Garden モネの庭)
It takes for 10 minutes.
Time table (in Japanese)
Monet's Garden in Giverny, France
All pictures above were taken in April, 2018.
* Night event is held in November and December, winter.
Enjoy sightseeing in Kochi 高知!