More than 50 cats live here. However, you can't meet all of them once because of the rotation system. However, you can meet many cats and you won't get bored with all the different types of cats roaming around.
This cat cafe is one of the largest cat cafes in Japan as 2 floors space and number of cats goes. Many choices of beverages and food menu are available. You can have a meal in the food room while watching cats over the window.
Initial 30 minutes costs 800 yen.
|Time (minutes)||Fee (yen) including tax|
|more than 180||2600|
- Go to the 6th floor to register at the reception.
- The staff explains how to use the cafe and then give you an ID card to wear around your neck.
- You should take off your shoes and put them into the lockable cubbies.
- You wash and sterilize your hands at a sink next to the cubbies.
- You enter the cat room. You can put your baggage into a locker.
- This cafe is located on the 5th and 6th floors. You can freely watch cats and walk around both floors via stairs.
- You can order food and beverages of the menu any time. Please ask the staff.
- Taking pictures of the cats are allowed and is free of charge.
- If you stay longer than what you originally agreed to, the fee will be automatically extended. You should manage your time by yourself. When you would like to finish, you should go to the cash desk, return the ID card and pay the bill. The cash desk is separate from the reception at the entrance.
- After paying the bill, take the elevator down and exit.
A note to our customers
Food and beverages menu
There are many kinds of food and beverages such as spaghetti, omelets and rice dishes, desserts, beer, etc.
This cafe serves a pretty full menu compared with other cat cafes'.
English information is written on the Japanese menu.
Pet food (feed) menu
White chicken breast meat is available. Don't forget to share with other cats.
You return the ID card and pay the bill at the cash desk. You say
Kaikei wo onegai-shimasu.
Can I have my bill, please?
Smoking and talking on the phone are allowed in separated smoking area.
Making a reservation is not necessary, but you can reserve one month in advance by phone.
10:00 am - 10:00 pm (Last call 9:15 pm)
Open every day
None: This is not a pet shop.
The nearest station is Shinjuku 新宿 Station.
Photos were taken in 2014. Admission is as of April 2019.