Are you tired of eating Japanese food during traveling in Japan?
How about Italian food instead?
A course (10 items) dinner with all-you-can-drink alcohol beverages costs 5000 yen. (5500 yen including tax)
Delicious and cost effective!
This restaurant is located in Shinjuku 新宿 Tokyo.
About 5000 (5500) yen course
Fresh Fish Carpaccio
Ham and Salami
Vegetables and Seafood Saute
I hope you don't get me wrong, but Italian food, especially pastas, in Japan is more delicious than pastas in Italy, and for the same amount of money.
I thought about it after I ate some Italian food such as pasta, pizza and so on at some of the cheapest to luxury restaurants when I went to Italy.
This course menu above is called 5000 (5500) Yen Course.
- These food items above are sometimes changed.
- All-you-can-drinks is 2 hours. You may have to leave after 2 hours. (Beer, Red / White wine, Many kinds of cocktails, Whiskey, Non-alcoholic beverages)
- 2 or more people are accepted to order the course dinner.
Trattoria Quinto トラットリア クイント
- Credit card is accepted.
- Smoking and non-smoking rooms are separated. If you want the non-smoking room you should make a reservation.
- No service fee.
10% tax is not included in the prices.It is not clear.
- Menus: A la carte, Lunch, Dinner, Some other courses
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge is 300 yen per person at dinner time. If you order the course dinner the cover charge is waived.
In Japan, in restaurants that offer all you can drink options are not willing to ask the customers if they want to get another drink when the glass is empty.
However, in this restaurant the wait staff kindly came to our table a number of times to offer more drinks when they noticed that the glasses were empty.
I like this kind of services that exists in this restaurant, even though there are no systems of tipping and service fee.
Lunch time 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Dinner time 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Website (in Japanese)
It is located on the 3rd floor.
Photos were taken in 2017. Price is as of November 2019.
More inexpensive Italian restaurant in Japan
Do you miss hamburger?
How about tomato ramen?