A bar restaurant offers all-you-can-drink plum wine. You can get free refills from 100 Kinds of plum wine.
1 hour 1010 yen
2 hours 1680 yen
I haven't been there yet, but I would like to go.
Does anyone want to go to the bar with me?
I will take the picture of the bar and update this blog.
Plum wine is called Umeshu 梅酒 in Japanese.
Puedo Bar (プエドバル Puedobaru)
- Making a reservation is not necessary.
- Not only a group but also one person is also accepted to enter the bar.
- Cover charge includes Wakame (sea vegetable) is 380 yen per person.
- 8% Tax is not included in the prices.
- Last call for drinks will occur with 10 minutes prior.
- When you order this, they hope you to order some foods. It is not their rule though.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm Lunch menu
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Dinner menu
Sunday and national holiday are closed.
You should go there after 5:00 pm, if you would like the All-You-Can-Drink.
Website (in Japanese)