Plum wine is called Umeshu 梅酒 in Japanese.
Plum Wine (梅酒 Umeshu)
A bar restaurant offers all-you-can-drink plum wine. You can get free refills from about 100 Kinds of plum wine.
1 hour 1010 yen
2 hours 1680 yen
Light and Smooth Plum Wine
Rich Plum Wine
Brandy Plum Wine
Yogurt Plum Wine
* It is in the refrigerator.
Mango Plum Wine
Chili Pepper Plum Wine
They offer many kinds of food like a restaurant.
They specializes in a variety of food of Tohoku District 東北地方 in Japan. (Northern Japan)
Deep Fried SAISAI Chicken (Saisaidori) Thigh 780 yen
* It is Japanese high quality brand chicken. (not imported cheap chicken)
Tender and juicy! I like it!
Fresh Sea Squirt 480
* Seasonal food (Today's special)
Sea squirt (ホヤ Hoya) is one of the Japanese delicacies.
Bar restaurant name
Puedo Bar (プエドバル Puedobaru)
- Making a reservation is not necessary.
- Not only a group but also one person is also accepted to enter the bar and order all-you-can-drink.
- Cover charge is 380 yen per person.
- Tax is not included in the prices.
- Last call for all-you-can-drink will occur with 10 minutes prior.
- When you order all-you-can-drink, you should order some foods.
- Credit card is accepted.
- There is no English menu. The staff can't speak English fluently, but they try their best to communicate with foreign tourists in English. They are friendly.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm Lunch menu
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Dinner menu
Sunday and national holiday are closed.
You should go there after 5:00 pm, if you would like the All-You-Can-Drink.
Website (in Japanese)
Photos and prices are as of September 2019.
Do you like drinking plum wine (umeshu)?
I know good bars in Shibuya 渋谷, Shinjuku 新宿 and Yokohama 横浜 in and around Tokyo.