Are you traveling Japan?
Do you want to go to karaoke?
Two recommended karaoke establishments are below.
- They have a great amount of English songs.
- Their karaoke touch screens (remote controllers) are bilingual. You can change the language from Japanese to English.
Enjoy Solo Karaoke at 1 KARA ワンカラ
Karaoke place name
1 KARA(One-kara) ワンカラ
Open 24 Hours
9:00 am - 5:00 am (or 6:00 am)
- You can't stay in he capsule with your friend because the room is for only 1 person.
- 260, 310, 460 or 510 yen / 30 minutes
Their karaoke menu and prices are different at respective branches.
- You have to use headphones when you are singing. You can bring your headphones or you can rent for from 300, 600, 900 to 1200 yen.
- Please stay (order the time period) at least 1 hour.
- Singing alone is also fun! 😊🎶
Check out Onekara, Wankara, ワンカラ on the map. They are located around popular sightseeing places in downtown Tokyo.
Kanda 神田 (next to Akihabara 秋葉原)
Karaoke in a Group at KARAOKE-NO-TETSUJIN (KARATEZ) カラオケの鉄人
When you go to karaoke with your friends KARAOKE-NO-TETSUJIN (KARATEZ) カラオケの鉄人 is good.
They lend their customers cosplay costumes such as anime characters, maids, Japanese schoolgirl uniforms, and Santa Claus for free!
When I went there, their costume selection was mainly for women but a few were available for men. You can choose only one costume when you are staying there though.
Each group can enjoy Karaoke in a private room. Don't be shy!
They offer food and drinks. English picture food menu is available.
There are tambourines and maracas in the room.
Karaoke place name
Check out Karaoke no Tetsujin, Karaoke Ironman, カラオケの鉄人 on the map. They are located around popular sightseeing places in downtown Tokyo.
Shinbashi 新橋 (2 branches)
Ikebukuro 池袋 (2 branches)
Shinjuku 新宿 (4 branches)
Shibuya 渋谷 (2 branches)
Information of Shibuya 渋谷 Tokyo