This place specializes in owls. There are several types and sizes of owls, and you can softly touch them.
Owl is called Fukurou フクロウ in Japanese.Some owls are in a cage.
HARAJUKU OWL'S FOREST
- English information is available.
- This place is not cafe. They offer no food / no drink services.
- Cash only
- No reservation is available by phone and online.
- There is no tables / no seats / no bathrooms.
- No time limit. You can stay in the room as long as you want. There is a route to see the owls. You can round the route again.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the owl room. Children aged 6 - 12 years must be accompanied by a parent.
- Taking photos of the owls is allowed and free of charge, but flash photos is strictly prohibited.
Photos were taken in April 2019.
HARAJUKU MAMESHIBA CAFE 原宿乃豆柴カフェ is also located on the 3F in the same building.