Specialty: Here is a ramen shop. Their specialty is tasty miso flavor broth and very thick and chewy noodles. I think that the ramen noodles are one of the thickest in Japan. They use MSG-free miso. You should try this very unique ramen.
Ramen shop name
It means that Jonny's miso ramen.
- This is a miso flavor ramen JONNY-NO-MISO 780 yen
Ramen with special toppings
- JONNY-NO-MISO Topped with Seasoned Egg 880 yen
ジョニーの味噌 味玉 (Ajitama)
- JONNY-NO-MISO Topped with a lot of Vegetables 880 yen
ジョニーの味噌 野菜モリモリ (Yasai-mori-mori)
- JONNY-NO-MISO Topped with a lot of Meat 1000 yen
ジョニーの味噌 チャーシューもりもり (Chashu-mori-mori)
- JONNY-NO-MISO with Many Kinds of Toppings 1270 yen
ジョニーの味噌 ドッカン (Dokkan)
Thick noodles were very good in texture. They use 100% domestically produced wheat.
This shop uses the meal ticket system. Maybe it is unlikely to include any English information.
A picture menu (in Japanese) can be found at the below website. It would be a good idea to check it out before going there. There is no menu on the website as of April 2020. Instead, take a look at Google Maps.
If you want the same ramen, touch the button that appears at the upper left corner on the touch screen. Next, find the picture of the same ramen.
The boiling time of the very thick noodles cause around a fifteen-minute waiting time to be prepared your food.
Website (in Japanese)
Monday - Saturday
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
6:00 pm - Last call 8:15 pm
When the noodles and soup are sold out, the shop will close.
- No service fee / No cover charge
- Tax is included in the prices.
- Picture menu in Japanese is available on the ticketing machine.
- No smoking
Photos were taken in 2015 - 2019.
A recommended guest house "toco." near this ramen shop. Check it out.
Another recommended miso ramen shop