I have been to this hot spring a few times. It is still unknown to international tourists. I recommend you go there on weekdays. On weekends and during holiday season, probably it is crowded in the bathing rooms and restaurant.
About the Hot Spring
This hot spring is large and spacious. There are 14 kinds of bath tabs and sauna. 4 of them are used naturally carbonated hot spring water. Comfortable living room and restaurant are also available.
5:00 am - 2:00 am
唐揚げ定食 Karaage Teishoku
Deep Fried Chicken Set Meal 780 yen
五目うま煮ラーメン Gomoku-umani Ramen
Starchy Sauce Ramen with Several Kinds of Stir-fried Ingredients 740 yen
一休ラーメン Ikkyu Ramen
Soy Sauce Ramen 560 yen
お野菜ビュッフェ Oyasai Buffet
This restaurant offers all-you-can-eat vegetables including salad and fruits.
When you order this as a-la-cart, it costs 740 yen.
If you order this with a main dish or a set meal, except small sized side dishes, it is discounted for 460 yen.
* Please do not share with others.
- At the restaurant, tax is not included in the price.
- No service fee / No cover charge
- Picture food menu is available. No English menu
- Credit card is accepted.
Hot spring name
RYUSENJINOYU (Soka-Yatsuka branch)
RYUSENJINOYU (Soka-Yatsuka branch) got a No.1 ranking of Eastern Japan in 2019.
竜泉寺の湯 草加谷塚店 1位
Website (in Japanese)
- Admission 750 yen after 9:00 am (680 yen before 9:00 am)
- No time limit: You can stay there until 2:00 am if you want.
- You have use of the bathing rooms while here for as many times as you want. You can relax in the bathing rooms, take a nap in the living room, or have a meal at the restaurant.
- However, should you decide to leave the building, re-entry is not permitted.
- Bring your towel or you can borrow a towel set for 300 yen.
- Shampoo and soap are free in the bathing rooms.
- Men's and women's bathing rooms are separated.
- You should be naked in the bathing rooms. Wearing swimming wear is not allowed.
- No Outside Food & Beverage Allowed
- No Tattoo
- Taking photos and recording video are not allowed inside the building.
Admission 750 yen
Soy Sauce Ramen 560 yen
All-You-Can-Eat Vegetables 460 yen
Total: 1851 yen
It is actually located Northern outside Tokyo in Soka 草加 City Saitama 埼玉 Prefecture.
However, one of the nearest stations is Takenotsuka 竹ノ塚 Station in Tokyo.
You can easily find the hot springs' shuttle bus within 10 meters from this public bus stop.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
竜泉寺の湯 ⇔ 竹ノ塚駅
Hot Spring ⇔ Takenotsuka Staiton
Fare: Free of charge
Check out the website below.