Let's go to see wonderful flowers at Nishigawa Flower Park in Kochi Prefecture!
Flower festival starts from the end of March to the beginning of April.
A broomstick was prepared when I went there.
Why don't you ride a broomstick?
The park is on the hill.
There is no parking lot inside the flower park but you can park your car on the road around this area.
Mainly pink and yellow flowers
There are walking trails in the flower garden.
In this park a lot of pink flowers bloom in spring such as plum and cherry blossoms. During this time the hill appears to be completely pink from a distance.
It looks like a flower tunnel.
Nishigawa Flower Park
It is held once a year from the end of March to the beginning of April.
March 20 - April 4, 2021
9:00am - 4:00pm
Food booths open at 10:00 am.
Admission 200 yen
It is located in Konan City Kochi Prefecture of Shikoku.
四国 高知県 香南市
- Food and coffee booths are available only during the flower festival.
- It is a public park with no admission. This place is not an amusement park.
- You can bring your own food and drinks into the park. It would be a good idea to go on a picnic there.
- There are restrooms.
- There is no parking lot inside the flower park but you can park your car on the road around this area.
- Taking a walk with your dog in the park is okay.
Noichi Station のいち駅 ← Bus → Nakanishigawa 中西川 Bus Stop
Line : No.6 中西川線 Nakanishigawa Line
Fare : 300 yen (One-way)
Click the map and timetable 路線図、時刻表
Event schedule of the city (in Japanese)
All photos were taken on March 30, 2018.
A recommended food of Konan 香南 City in Kochi 高知