This reasonable hostel has clean, nice rooms and facilities.
Just make yourself at home in the lounge (on the picture above) and Cafe&Bar (on the 2nd floor).
You can meet with friendly guests there.
The lounge on the 3rd floor is for hostel guests only.
- Room Photos
- Cafe&Bar in the Hostel
- Website of the Hostel
- Walking Tour / Workshop by the Hostel
- Recommended Restaurants around the Hostel
- Grilled Chicken on a Skewer - TORINO OUSAMA 鳥の王様
- Deep Fried Skewered Meat and Vegetables - KUSHIYA MONOGATARI 串家物語 in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
- Cantonese-style Eight Treasure Stir-fry on Rice - Gyoza OHSHO 餃子の王将 in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
- A Type of Noodles NAGASAKI CHAMPON - RINGERHUT リンガーハット in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
- Octopus Dumplings TAKOYAKI - GINDAKO 銀だこ
- Reasonable Set Meals - HIDAKAYA 日高屋
- Grilled Pork on a Skewer - KABURAYA かぶら屋
- Miso Ramen - Do-Miso ど・みそ
- JIRO-inspired Ramen - OTORI 鳳
- Barbecued Marinated Beef Set Meal - MATSUYA 松屋
- Cafe Restaurant - SAIZERIYA サイゼリヤ
- Hot Spring near the Hostel
Shower toilets (electric bidet and toilet seat) are available.
4 beds dormitory room
Clean and comfortable bunk bed
Cafe&Bar in the Hostel
Lunch 11:30 - 14:30
Cafe 14:30 - 20:00
Bar 20:00 - 23:00
- Non-guests can also use this cafe located on the 2F.
- English menu is available.
- No smoking
- Tax is included in the prices.
- Credit card is accepted
- Free Wi-Fi, Outlet, Water
Umeshu 梅酒 (Japanese Plum Wine / Liquor 400 yen) Sweet and Fruity!
On The Rocks / Soda / Water / Straight
3 kinds of paid sake tasting 1000 yen
Non-guests can also enjoy this event. The hostel holds Meet-up events for the international tourists and local Japanese people 3 times a week at the cafe.
Therefore, the international guests can communicate with local people, and you can learn useful sightseeing information from them.
Meet-up stars at 8:00 pm. (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
The admission is always free for hostel guests.
If you're not a guest of the hostel, the admission is free, but you need to purchase at least one drink to attend it.
Several kinds of burgers are available.
The prices are including tax.
The burgers are served with french fry but beverages are optional.
Emblem Burger 1080 yen
Bacon Cheese Burger 1450 yen
French Fries 450 yen
Emblem Salad 880 yen
KIRIN Draft Beer
S 400 yen, M 550 yen, L 650 yen
KIRIN Draft Beer STOUT
M 550 yen
* S and L sizes are not available.
Whiskey Soda / On The Rocks 450 yen
* Four Roses
* Fujisanroku 富士山麓
Red / White Wine 400 yen
Heineken 650 yen
Iced Coffee 350 yen
Seasonal Menu in Spring
Whisky Soda with Salted (Sakura) Cherry Blossom.
* This blossom is edible.
Website of the Hostel
EMBLEM HOSTEL TOKYO
Walking Tour / Workshop by the Hostel
They sometimes organize Walking Tour / Workshop Events for the guests of the hostel.
Let's cook octopus dumplings!
It is sometimes held.
Green Tea Making Experience
It is irregularly held. Check it out below.
Sumo Practice Watching Tour
This tour occasionally takes place by Emblem Hostel.
Sushi Making Experience
It is sometimes held.
Experience Public Bath (Sento)
The hostel staff occasionally organize this guided walking tour.
Recommended Restaurants around the Hostel
You can walk to the recommended restaurants below from the hostel.
Grilled Chicken on a Skewer - TORINO OUSAMA 鳥の王様
2 minutes walk from the hostel
Deep Fried Skewered Meat and Vegetables - KUSHIYA MONOGATARI 串家物語 in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
All-You-Can-Eat Many Kinds of Foods
This restaurant is also good for vegetarians. You can choose only vegetables.
Cantonese-style Eight Treasure Stir-fry on Rice - Gyoza OHSHO 餃子の王将 in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
A Type of Noodles NAGASAKI CHAMPON - RINGERHUT リンガーハット in shopping mall Ario Nishiarai
Octopus Dumplings TAKOYAKI - GINDAKO 銀だこ
These 4 items above are available in a shopping mall Ario Nishiarai アリオ西新井.
11 minutes walk from the hostel
Reasonable Set Meals - HIDAKAYA 日高屋
HIDAKAYA is near Emblem Hostel.
Do you like Gyoza Dumplings?
Grilled Pork on a Skewer - KABURAYA かぶら屋
Many low priced foods are available.
Miso Ramen - Do-Miso ど・みそ
JIRO-inspired Ramen - OTORI 鳳
Barbecued Marinated Beef Set Meal - MATSUYA 松屋
Cafe Restaurant - SAIZERIYA サイゼリヤ
Hot Spring near the Hostel
First, go to Takenotsuka 竹ノ塚 Station. It is only 1 station away from Nishiarai 西新井 Station. Next, take a free courtesy car. Check out another page below!